mercredi 23 novembre 2011

Gefeliciteerd!!







The picture is all blurry because it's dark outside, but I couldn't wait to show it. The wedding card of two persons very dear to my heart, who did me the honour of asking me to draw it...


I'd like to thank them again for the trust they showed me.


I'll post a better picture of it soon!

7 commentaires:

  1. It's very beautiful. It's so nice and simple that I can't even find a joke-y comment to make about it and as you know, this is rare... Very good job my dear! Quand commences-tu ton entreprise de faire-parts? :)
    Manue

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow simple and yet says so much, incredible!! I just love it
    Sawsan

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Thank you both very much. :) I loved doing this in fact! I don't draw for people much anymore and I kind of miss it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Please feel free to draw me something anytime!! :)
    Manue

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I just love it !!!! :-) Well done miss and congrats to Peter and Alyssia ;-)

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Merciiiiii! :D (I really should take this better picture at some point.)

    RépondreSupprimer