jeudi 7 avril 2011

Self- portrait from the past...

Come on, don't tell me I changed so much. People who knew me at that age will tell you that I rarely stayed away from trees for very long (Manue, if you pass by...). The only incoherence of this drawing is that I don't think I've ever worn trousers that weren't too short.

3 commentaires:

  1. Lol! Indeed... and you should add some mud to your trousers and that would be spot on!
    Manue - just passing by...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. How odd, I'd completely forgotten about the mud. Guess didn't look at my feet very often back then. We'll say this was a dry day!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I love this one. You are so lively! and so small, simple yet I can see your deep-in-to looking eyes.. cute teenage standing:)

    RépondreSupprimer