dimanche 5 août 2012

La tourine!

Being in holiday is fantastic: it gives one more time to draw! I spent one week in the Tourine, which is officially the most awesome place ever. I got to spend time with some great people I'd barely met before, and I'm grateful for that.

<- That's Alice, who is without doubt a cat. She didn't let me come closer than 5 meters from her during the whole stay. I am still struggling with a deep feeling of rejection. Sniff.

I have a definitive crush for the Loire area. The blue slate roofs, the white walls made of tuffeau. There's a timeless feel to each village there.


.. And here's Lili, the cutest kitten ever - and very much aware of that fact.


Thanks again to my uncles for their welcome, and to my little cousins for being awesome!

5 commentaires:

  1. Ce que j'adore ce dessin !! voir un chat se prélasser sur une bibliothèque c'est un sentiment de plénitude je trouve ...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Merci A.! Moi ça me donne envie de me prélasser sur une bibliothèque. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. moi... je soupçonne le cointreau d'y etre pour quelque chose ??? (maman)

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Tu me donnes envie d'aller à la Tourine, je n'ai pas mis les pieds à angers cet été...

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Maman/François: oui tu as deviné, le chat était saoul en fait!
    Ghislaine: si mes dessins ont eu cet effet là, j'en suis bien contente. :)

    RépondreSupprimer