mardi 11 octobre 2011

White Note.

Once Upon A Time,  there was a teenager whose big brother played the guitar. He found that really cool and started, too. It helped with the girls, because the guy was a bit shy; but mostly, he fell in love with Music. And after a few years of his family resisting the urge to throw things at him when he attempted to sing "Newborn" from Muse, it seemed like Music fell in love with him too.

He met together with some of her other lovers, three guys from Paris' surroundings, and together they gave birth to a baby called White Note. Let's be honest here, I'd never have heard of them if the shy-brother-imitating-teenager hadn't been my cousin (he can sing Muse and Jeff Buckley without breaking crystal glasses, now, by the way.) But since he is, and since I love their music, I'd like to encourage you, whoever you are, to go listen to it.

Someone called their first album "The Original Soundtrack of Winter", and I find that very accurate. But rather than describing it, I'd rather let you listen, and, if you like it, share it!

3 commentaires:

  1. Ok, we need to break up this fake.

    First, I never was shy, that was my charisma that was too much impressive for girls to get near me. But, yeah, when you play guitar near a girl, it seems you turn into The Pied Piper. Don't blame me.

    Second, my family never had to resist "the urge to throw things" me, simply because since the beginning, my voice always has been perfect and flawless. However, they did eventually come to me and ask me, with a smirk, after I sang loud and high : "did you hurt yourself ?". Never understood this one.

    Third, I don't know these guys/bands you're speaking about : Muse ? Jeff Buckley ? I bet they're just another White Note (not to say me)'s fan cover-band. Funny. So I don't think I was the one who was trying to sing it, it's probably the opposite.

    Finally, I'd say "The Amazing Original Soundtrack of Year" instead of "The Original Soundtrack of Winter", but I guess they'd say that just because Winter is coming.


    Of course, I'm kidding (even if I DO think I'm perfect), and I thank you so much Saerel for this paper which goes straight to my heart and reminds me a lot of memories (including you too :))

    You couldn't make me feel happier, calling us "Radiohead and Sigur Ros' bastard child", saying that I can sing Muse and Jeff Buckley (which is not thhaaat true, but whatever ;))

    You're our greatest fan. I'm yours too.
    Thank you :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. D'awwwww... Thanks! There, I don't know what to say anymore.

    RépondreSupprimer